Do you have a wish that your child joins the Rashtriya Military School (RMS)?
All you need to do is register today at Alar Academy for the top coaching Near Rewari for the military school entrance exam.
Call us now at +91-9711149801 to book your slot and start the classes in the upcoming batch.
Hurry and join as only limited seats are available.
In the Rashtriya Military Schools, the sons of military personnel were provided education initially. But the military schools were reorganized in 1952 on the public school lines and the sons of defense personnel as well as civilians were allowed admission in the Rashtriya Military Schools. RMS is an active member of the Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC) since 1954.
“Sheelam Param Bhushanam” is the motto of the Rashtriya Military Schools. It means that Character is the Highest Virtue. The alumni of the Rashtriya Military Schools are serving or have served in the Indian Armed Forces. They have brought pride and honor to the country in the past years and are continuing to do so.
The admission in the Rashtriya Military Schools is completely on the basis of the entrance test conducted every year and the intake of students takes place either in class 6th or in class 9th only. The notification for the entrance test is released in the month of September or October and the test is conducted in the month of December every year.
A large number of students from our academy have been selected in the past few years for admission to the Rashtriya Military Schools. The best RMS school entrance test coaching is provided at our institute Near Rewari. The institute’s environment is completely education-friendly so that students can excel in their studies.
A very experienced and trained faculty is available for the students that give proper guidance and training for clearing the RMS School entrance exam. Also, the teachers help the students in building mental as well as physical personalities by boosting their confidence and self-esteem, making them well prepared to face the challenges that are to come in the future without the fear of failure.
The study material based on the latest syllabus is provided to the students for the RMS school entrance test preparation, regular doubt clearing sessions are held to resolve all the queries of the students, daily practice papers are provided for good practice and increasing the problem-solving capabilities of the students, previous year papers discussion are conducted, and much more. Online classes are also available for all the courses in case the children can’t attend the physical classes, and recorded video lectures are also provided to the students for future reference.
Join Alar Academy today for RMS entrance test coaching. You can start the classes immediately after taking admission. Call now at +91-9711149801 and register today!!
The syllabus for RMS Entrance Test includes four sections/subjects which are as follows:
1. Mathematics:-Natural Numbers, LCM & HCF, Unitary Method, Percentage, Average, Fractions, Profit & Loss, Square Root, Simple Interest, Ratio & Proportions, Lines & Angles, Temperature, Area & Perimeter
2. English:- Letter Writing, Conjunctions, Prepositions, Antonyms, Synonyms, Articles, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Vocabulary, English Grammar
3. General Knowledge:- States of India, Union Territories, Important Facts About India, Defense Forces, Important Days, Sports & Games, National Parks & Wildlife Sanctuaries, Inventors & Inventions, Countries & Capitals, Currencies, Historical Events, etc.
4. Intelligence Test:- Analogy Test, Series Completion, Coding & Decoding, Classification, Alphabetical Arrangement of Words, Mathematical Operations
Here are some points that you need to know about the process:
1. The applicants are required to forward a self-address envelope of size 32cm x 25cm which is to be affixed with Rs.60 stamps for the prospectus and application form, along with the demand draft for the amount of application fee that is to be paid to the respective Rashtriya Military School.
2. The application fee for general candidates is Rs.550 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.275. A photocopy of the caste certificate for SC/ST candidates has to be submitted.
3. For class 6th, only the boys from age 10 to 11 years, on July 1 of the academic year in which the student wants admission, are eligible to appear in the entrance test.
4. The student must have passed the previous class from a recognized school before taking admission to the Rashtriya Military School.
5. The exam is an automated OMR-based test.
6. Once the child clears the RMS entrance test, then an interview is conducted in the respective Rashtriya Military School. Then, a merit list is created on the basis of the marks in the written exam and interview which is made available on the official website.
7. Then the selected candidates have to undergo a medical examination in Military Hospitals and are offered admission to the Rashtriya Military School if found fit in the medical examination.
8. 70% of seats are reserved for the wards of OR/JCOs of Army, Navy, and Airforce. 30% seats are reserved for the wards of officers of the Army, Navy, Airforce, and the wards of civilians.
9. 50 seats are reserved for the wards of the service personnel killed in action.
10. A total of 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively in all the categories.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Pass Percentage (%)|
|G.K. and Current Affairs||50 marks||40%|
The entrance exam for class 9th consists of two papers. A pass percentage of 50% is required in both the papers separately.
|Social Studies||30 marks|
● A team of expert and experienced faculty members for the overall development of students.
● An education-friendly environment in the institute.
● Regular doubt sessions to clear all the queries of students.
● Online classes are available for students who can’t attend physical classes.
● Daily practice papers are provided for more practice of problems.
● Recorded video lectures are available in case a child misses the class and for future reference.
● Previous year paper discussion to get knowledge of the exam pattern.
● Motivational sessions for students every now and then to keep them focused towards the target.
Still, have any doubts about the classroom courses? Call us now and know more. Contact us now at +91-9711149801 or you can also visit our institute. Hurry and register for the latest batch! Limited Seats Available!!